Late-Breaking Science - Scientific Sessions 2022
Six Reasons to Submit!
We are excited to announce the five types of research for submission in 2022:
- Late-Breaking Randomized Clinical Trial — A clinical trial must include some type of comparison
- Clinical Trial Update — Update on previously presented clinical trial (Secondary analysis from the last year)
- High Impact Science — From Clinical Registries or Observational Studies
- Large Scale COVID-19 Clinical Data — Related to Cardiovascular Disease
- Large Scale studies addressing Health Equity
- Clinical trial results are prohibited from release until date and time of AHA designated embargo time. For late-breaking science and featured science the embargo time is the date and time of presentation at Scientific Sessions 2022. Clinical trial sponsors must comply with embargo guidelines established by the American Heart Association.
- You are prohibited from sharing written embargoed information with anyone outside of the AHA with the exception of journal manuscript submission. Important Note: Industry announcements required by the SEC (Security Exchange Commission) must be approved by AHA prior to release and any level of information released without approval will be considered an embargo break.
- We understand the flexibility needed for trial timelines. For trials closing close to the deadline, please reach out to Mary Lu Hare (email@example.com) and she will forward your concerns to the Chair and Vice Chair of the Committee on Scientific Sessions Program.