OnDemand™ - Scientific Sessions 2020
Access the latest cardiovascular science anytime, anywhere and earn up to 120 hours of CME/CE!
Stay current digitally with educational content to match your interests. Learn whenever, wherever– virtually!
Scientific Sessions is an instrumental annual conference to shape the future of cardiovascular science and medicine. If you were unable to attend the meeting virtually or couldn't make it to every session, you can still experience the meeting through Scientific Sessions 2020 OnDemand™. With over 270 hours of presentations direct from this year's first-ever fully virtual Sessions conference, there is no better event from which to learn, discover, and experience the best educational content in cardiovascular science for the maximum value. For the first time ever, all 285 educational sessions from the event are available OnDemand!
Scientific Sessions 2020 OnDemand™ Extended Access is available for FREE to all paid levels of AHA Members, and available for $79 to those who choose to remain non-Members. OnDemand content will be accessible through the end of 2021.
Sessions 2020 OnDemand Programming Highlights:
- Scientific Advancement in COVID-19
- Achieving Health Equity in Cardiovascular Care
- New Considerations in Lipid Lowering Therapy
- Addressing Structural Racism to Improve Cardiovascular Health
- Diagnosing Atherosclerosis in Women
- Moving the Needle on Treatment in Atrial Fibrillation and Heart Failure
- Incorporating SGLT2 inhibitors in Heart Failure, Diabetes and CKD
- Late-Breaking Basic Science and Myocardial Regeneration
- Up-to-date Resuscitation Science
- Advances in Cardio-Oncology
And don't forget — up to 120 hours of CME/CE credit are available with Scientific Sessions 2020 OnDemand™ Extended Access.
Please note: this product is not available in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.