Health Protocols – Hypertension Scientific Sessions
Important NEW Information for 2022
Updated AHA COVID-19 Health Protocols
As of August 30, 2022
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has made updates to its COVID-19 protocols. In response, the AHA is making the following changes to our meeting and event protocols:
- Proof of vaccination will no longer be required for participation in our scientific conferences unless there is a state/local mandate.
- We will comply with any local/state mandate around mask adherence, testing or vaccine requirements.
- Our science event environments will be mask-friendly. Should a destination become high risk, a reminder of CDC recommendations will be communicated so that individuals can make informed decisions.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout event venues, particularly in high-traffic and food/beverage service areas.
Our commitment to the health and well-being of our attendees, exhibitors and staff remains the same.
- City of San Diego COVID-19 Information(link opens in new window) - local health regulations
- County of San Diego COVID-19 Information(link opens in new window) - county health regulations