The Research Plan must be created as a Word document that is converted to a Portable Document Format (PDF) file. Only PDF files will be accepted by the Grants@Heart system. A document that exceeds the page limit will be rejected by the system.
Instructions and guidelines will display when you select the appropriate page limit for your program type. Be certain that you address the PEER REVIEW CRITERIA when preparing your research plan.
- 5-page limit for the Abbreviated Proposal for the National Innovative Research Grant
- 5-page limit for the Institute for Precision Cardiovascular Medicine Grants
- 5-page limit for the Predoctoral and Postdoctoral Fellowships, Clinical Health Profession Student Training Program, and Clinical Scientist Training Program
- 10-page limit for the Abbreviated Proposal for the National Established Investigator Award
- 12-page limit for all other programs