Council on Arteriosclerosis Thrombosis and Vascular Biology Awards and Lectures
The Council on Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis and Vascular Biology (ATVB) proudly sponsors numerous honors for its members, including awards, lectures, travel grants to AHA meetings, and a medical student scholarship. Each of these which recognizes outstanding work of researchers, early career investigators, trainees, and medical students in the ATVB fields.
Please click on an award link for more information, including eligibility criteria and application instructions.
Awards presented at the ATVB/PVD Scientific Sessions
- Kenneth M. Brinkhous Young Investigator Prize in Thrombosis
- Irvine H. Page Young Investigator Research Award
- Junior Investigator Award for Women
- Jeffrey M. Hoeg Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology Award for Basic Science and Clinical Research
- ATVB Travel Awards for Young Investigators