Registration is now open for EPI|Lifestyle 2017
See more details on our Housing and Registration page
The abstract submitter is now closed.
Why You Should You Attend
The conference is designed to benefit researchers as well as public health practitioners and clinicians. The meeting should appeal to physicians, epidemiologists, dietitians, nutritional scientists, exercise physiologists, behavioral scientists, biostatisticians, pharmacists, physician assistants, nurses, school health professionals and other health scientists.
This year the conference theme is, "Location, Location, Location: Improving Individual and Community Health," with an opening session featuring dynamic speakers and discussion.
- Council on Epidemiology and Prevention "Frederick H. Epstein Memorial Lecture"
- Council on Lifestyle and Cardiometabolic Health "David Kritchevsky Memorial Lecture"
- Council on Epidemiology and Prevention and the American Society for Preventive Cardiology "William B. Kannel, MD Memorial Lecture in Preventive Cardiology"
- Early Career Luncheon Events and special sessions
- Council on Lifestyle and Cardiometabolic Health "Networking Luncheon"
- Council on Epidemiology and Prevention "Networking Luncheon"
- Connection Corner
- Moderated Poster Sessions
- The Annual Debate Series
- Hot Off the Press session
- EPI Council Hearts Diversity Reception
- Joint Council Annual Reception and Dinner
|July 13, 2016||Abstract Submission Opens|
|October 19, 2016||Abstract Submission Closes|
|October 19, 2016||Award Application Deadline|
|October 26, 2016||Registration Opens|
|January 17, 2017||Early Registration Deadline|
|January 18, 2017||Advanced Registration Opens|
|February 14, 2017||Advanced Registration Deadline|
|February 15, 2017||Standard Registration Opens|
Click below to download our Key Dates calendar into your Apple, Google, Yahoo or Outlook calendar and never miss another deadline! If we extend or change a deadline, your calendar will update within 24 hours.
- Call for Abstracts/Preliminary Program (PDF)
- Submission Categories (PDF)
- Best Practices for Writing Abstracts (PDF)
- Submission Rules and Guidelines (PDF)
Join or renew your AHA/ASA Professional Membership today to save on registration for all AHA Scientific Sessions.
Phone: (888) 242-2453 or (214) 570-5935