|Jan. 6||Abstract Submissions Open|
|Feb. 17||Online Registration Opens|
|Mar. 30||Abstract and Award submissions close|
|May 18||Deadline for EARLY Registration Rate|
Deadline to become an AHA/ASA Professional Member to qualify for the EARLY MEMBER Registration Rate and save $80 - $300 off of your registration
|Jun. 15||Deadline for ADVANCE Registration Rate|
Deadline to become an AHA/ASA Professional Member to qualify for the ADVANCE MEMBER Registration Rate and save $80 - $300 off of your registration
|Jun. 16||Standard registration rates apply|
|Jul. 18–21||BCVS Scientific Sessions|
Specialty Conferences Advertising (PDF)
Professional Poster Printing
- Use free PowerPoint templates to build your poster or upload an existing poster file.
- Exceptional printing for your full-color poster.
- Your poster will be shipped on-site to the Hyatt Regency Phoenix in Phoenix, Ariz.
- Your printed poster will be placed on the poster board for the day of your presentation.
- Avoid the risk of loss and damage traveling with a bulky poster tube, and avoid additional charges and security lines at the airport.
- Learn more about fees and deadlines (sign in and go to Printing)
- Shipping and Handling Information:
- STANDARD Fee of $35 ends on Friday, July 8, 2016 11:59 p.m.
- RUSH Fee of $70 ends on Tuesday, July 12, 2016 11:59 p.m.
- OVERNIGHT Fee of $125 ends on Friday, July 15, 2016 10:00 p.m.
The American Heart Association gratefully acknowledges support from the following:The Academy of Cardiovascular Research Excellence (ACRE)
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Division of Cardiology
Cedars-Sinai Heart Institute
Center for Translational Medicine at Temple University
Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women’s Hospital/Harvard Medical School
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
The Stanford Cardiovascular Research Institute
The Sussman Research Laboratory, Integrated Regenerative Research Institute at Sand Diego State University
Temple University Cardiovascular Research Center
The University of Alabama at Birmingham Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiovascular Disease
Special thanks to the individual BCVS Council Members who provided funding to support this meeting and to the following for their continued work in support of this meeting:Junichi Sadoshima, MD, PhD, FAHA, Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
Tomomi Ide, MD, PhD, Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Kyushu University
Shuichi Kaneko, MD, PhD, Department of Disease Control and Homeostasis Graduate School of Medical Science, Kanazawa University
Mitsuru Ohishi, MD, PhD, Cardiovascular Medicine and Hypertension, Graduate School of Medicine, Kagoshima University
Wataru Shimizu, MD, PhD, Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Nippon Medical School
Contact: Convention Data Services (CDS)
Phone: (866) 639-7214 or (508) 743-8528
Fax: (508) 743-9680